zaterdag 12 februari 2011

New Year, New Resolutions & New Adds

Photobucket


Hey Make-up lovers, how have you all been? I hope this year has been treating you well so far. I bet most of you made some New Year's Resolutions. I hope you're not having a hard time keeping them. I've made some New Year's Resolutions too. One of them was to keep my blog updated plus to add some changes to keep it attractive, easy and fun to read. So as you can see I've add some changes to my Blog. I've decided to gather all the loose blog post I had in the past on this blog. I've ordered every single post under a specific subject or "Look". So this little addition will make it easier for you to find a specific post.

My goal is to entertain you and keep you updated about the latest Make-up & Hairstyling trends and to show you some of my work as a Make-up artist & Hair stylist. So I will delight you with lots of inspiring pictures of my work this year.

Love, ShennaVision


Get a Look!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten